InvoicePlane 1.5.0 Beta 4 - Please help testing!

This issue was already reported and fixed. You have to remove the birthdate from the input field to save the client. Thanks anyway.

Oh, just figured that out and want to remove / edit the post here :slight_smile:

Thank you for the fast response.

Ok, another issue i have:

I created a new email template. I am sending via PHP, but also Sendmail works.

When i send an invoice without choosing the template everything works. When i choose the template, i get the following error:

An Error Was Encountered
The action you have requested is not allowed.

BUT: Sending also works when i copy all information from the template to the form by hand. So it only does not work when choosing the template in the form. Content of the template should not be the problem then…

Hello,
I’ve found IP recently, but I’m quite excited.
I made fresh install of Beta3 (CentOS,apache2.4.6,mariadb5.5.52,php7.0) and doing some testing and everything looking very good.
Many thanks Kovah and others!!!

Just edited the post earlier - i don’t know if it has been noticed this way, so again as new post:

Ok, another issue i have:

I created a new email template. I am sending via PHP, but also Sendmail works.

When i send an invoice without choosing the template everything works. When i choose the template, i get the following error:

An Error Was Encountered
The action you have requested is not allowed.

BUT: Sending also works when i copy all information from the template to the form by hand. So it only does not work when choosing the template in the form. Content of the template should not be the problem then…

I would be glad to test the migration from 1.4.10 to 1.5 but because the database migration failed on the custom fields I cannot test anything. Is there a workaround yet so I can resume testing.

Yes I tested it with beta 3 (see post 84/106).

Did you tested this with the 3rd Beta package?
I may test this too. The migration is quite heavy and complicated. :confused:

Yes I tested it with beta 3 (see post 84/106).

Hello,
I have the following error when I want to access to my user account through the menu bar or create a new user account :

Type: RuntimeException
Message: Unable to locate the model you have specified: Mdl_user_clients
Filename: [...]/InvoicePlane/vendor/codeigniter/framework/system/core/Loader.php
Line Number: 344

Fixed this issue with missing models. Thanks for the hint

Email template issues are resolved too. It now works.

1 Like

I have the same problem with the Beta3 package.

The following changes helped me to fix the problem with the custom field migration:

modules/setup/models/Mdl_setup.php

+310 $table_name = $value[‘table’] . “_new”;

-318 $query = "INSERT INTO
+318 $query = "INSERT INTO $table_name

2 Likes

I redownloaded the package and installed it fresh but I still don’t see any styling.

from where did you downloaded the package? Could you please post information from the browser console?

From the link in your first comment here. (https://github.com/InvoicePlane/InvoicePlane/releases/download/v1.5.0-beta.3/ip_1.5.0-beta.3.zip)

And the weird things is, that the head selection is missing in the source-view-code.

I’m not allowed to post two images, so here’s the other one.

Did you set your URL in the ipconfig file?

Sure. Everything is set.

Now I see an error under the settings. Is there any connection?

An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: Exception
Message: Cryptor::decryptString() - data length 6 is less than iv length 16
Filename: /www/htdocs/…/application/libraries/Cryptor.php
Line Number: 149

Whatever you did, something got messed up really bad. The cryptor is used to store and receive some passwords that are set in the system settings. Whatever I entered for the passwords, I never got this error. Please do not continue using the beta until the script issues you expect are solved.

Hm. So I can’t fix it in any way? However, I think the full database is crashed - or might be.
Is there any way to rescue some customer informations and invoices?