InvoicePlane 1.5.0 Beta 4 - Please help testing!

Not the best list but the only one: https://github.com/InvoicePlane/InvoicePlane/blob/v1.5.0/application/config/payment_gateways.php

What can I do, if I donā€™t have an 1.4.10 database? Is there any workaround?

And the javascript/styling isnā€™t running under the /settings page.

When I download the file from the link above that says Beta3, I get a file named ip_1.5.0-beta.2.zip. before I start testing with Beta3 I would be glad to hear from you if this is beta2 or beta3.

I found the correct beta 3 file by editing the link :wink:

I was running a test environment with version 1.4.10 with two custom fields created for the customer.
During database migration (Beta3) i got the following error;

Error Number: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '(client_id, client_custom_fieldid, client_custom_fieldvalue) ' at line 2
INSERT INTO (client_id, client_custom_fieldid, client_custom_fieldvalue) VALUES ( '1', ( SELECT custom_field_id FROM ip_custom_fields WHERE ip_custom_fields.custom_field_column = 'client_custom_aanhef' ), 'Beste' )
Filename: modules/setup/models/Mdl_setup.php
Line Number: 330

@vectore You can also start without any previous version, just run the setup.
But please re-download the package as I fixed a wrong link.

@denysvitali Could you take a look at this?

I have the following options in my settings :

• Generate the invoice number for draft invoices : No
  • Mark invoices as sent when PDF is generated : Yes

Whenever I create a new invoice, when I use the download pdf link in the topright menu, it does change my invoice status to sent, but my Invoice still doesnā€™t have any invoice number.
To properly get an invoice number, I need to manually save again the invoice with the sent status.

Is this behavior intended, or is there a way to set the invoice number as soon I click on the download pdf button ?

I have error in savin email settings

Hello all,

I am running a local (windows) test environment with version beta 3.
For me the language settings in General settings (Language = ā€˜Dutchā€™ ) did not work.
Every language setting dropdown menu item had a trailling ā€œbackslashā€.
So I changed the code in ā€œapplication\helpers\trans_helper.phpā€ at line 103 from:
$languages[$i] = str_replace('/', '', $languages[$i]); to
$languages[$i] = str_replace(array('\\', '/'), '', $languages[$i]);.
Everything is working fine now.

Hope this can help someoneā€¦

1 Like

Issues:

1. In settings - Projects: I enabled the project module, filled in the ā€˜Default hourly rateā€™ and saved it afterwards, the amount always disappears.
  2. The form/layout of Projects - +New is not properly aligned. See screenshow below.

Change request:
Is it possible to add a new ā€œModulesā€ tab in ā€œSettingsā€ where all modules can be merged/grouped together and enabled or disabled if needed?
Candidates: Projects, Online Payment, Sumex and ā€¦?? modules to move to this ā€œModulesā€ tab.

Thanks for the hints.

Basically yes, however I wonā€™t add this to this version as itā€™s too much work with a minimal outcome.

The issues reported by @gruntzy and @VeRony were resolved. Thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

I just installed InvoicePlane 1.5.0 Beta3 and everything seems to be working great except for one issue.

After enabling Stripe as a payment processor, I created a test invoice and tried to pay it through InvoicePlane. When I click on Pay Now it comes back with a 404 page.

Here is my error log: https://paste.invoiceplane.com/view/86de6e84

I originally installed InvoicePlane from the zip file and then tried installing again directly from github on branch v1.5.0. I had the same problem with both installs.

I also noticed a minor issue on the 404 page itself. The stylesheet and image are not using the IP_URL I set in the config file but are instead using an absolute path. (My install is under a sub-directory - /billing - and not directly on the domain).

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Red

Thanks, will take a look at it.

When creating a new client, you can leave the birthdate field empty without error.
However, when editing this client, the birthdate field defaults to 0000-00-00, which leads to the following error when submitting the form :

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Error
Filename: helpers/date_helper.php
Line Number: 115

Thanks, itā€™s fixed.

By the way did you tried the online payments?

Thanx for the quick fix :slight_smile:
I did not try the online payments for now, and I am not sure I will. We are not using them at the moment and nothing is configured on our side to test it.

When I create a new quote or even a new invoice the placeholder ā€˜Noneā€™ in the ā€œTax Rateā€ field is right aligned and the carret down sign is mixed with the placeholder ā€˜Noneā€™. Actually when you click in this Tax Rate field the selection field shows up as normal.
But when adding a new row nothing happens when I click in the same Tax Rate field! When adding new rows the same problem persists.
However when I save the Quote, the Tax Rate placeholder for the second row is now left aligned and everything works again.

Select fields are now fixed.

Just installed Beta 3 as fresh installation.

I created a new client. Saved it, then want to edit the client again to fill in his email-address and got the following error when saving:

An uncaught Exception was encountered

Type: Error

Filename: /html/ip/application/helpers/date_helper.php

Line Number: 115

Backtrace:

File: /html/ip/application/modules/clients/models/Mdl_clients.php
Line: 154
Function: date_to_mysql

File: /html/ip/application/libraries/MY_Form_validation.php
Line: 36
Function: run

File: /html/ip/application/core/MY_Model.php