InvoicePlane 1.5.0 Beta 4 - Please help testing!

The “Cancel” button doesn’t work while adding a Client and the The Surename input is empty.
When it’s not empty the record has been added even the “Cancel” button pressed.

Strings are not html-encoded to INPUT boxes - in Tasks form for example - probably in other lpaces too.
If you enter a name with (") there is a error in html code. ( input type=“text” value=“Firm “KRON”” )

In some places there is not applied a monospaced_font setting. (When this option is set in General Settings)

• Client View (Invoice tab , first tab)
  • Quotes list
  • Tax line in Invoice and Quote summary

Thanks for the hints, I added them to the bug list

Thanks for the good work you’re doing…

1. Hello, None of the report templates are working.
  2. Will the next update require us to roll back to 1.4.10?

Which next update do you mean?

Update from 1.5.0 Beta 2…

• white spaces are injected in quotes notes on save,
  • changing client quotes doesn’t work

There will be no update from any Beta version. These versions are for testing only. You will have to upgrade from 1.4.10 to 1.5.0 when it’s released.

Could you specify these errors or give any detailed examples?

Sure !
I past a text in settings > default note.
When I create a new quote this text shows up, but every time I save the quote, whites spaces are inserted at the begining.

From a quote, if i try to change the client (with the little pencil), I can select the client but clicking the submit button does nothing : no javascript error but a 403 on quotes/ajax/change_client

hope it helpss

Transforming a quote in invoice doesn’t work : 403 on “quotes/ajax/quote_to_invoice”

Any 403 errors can be ignored as they are caused by a security feature that is not working correctly at the moment. But I’m no it.

@Kovah this should be caused by the switch from client_name to client_id. Can you check please?

No, it’s the CSRF protection. I’m already on it.

Payments don’t seem to be working for me. The payment button wasn’t showing on the public view and I had to manually add the merchant_enabled = 1 to the settings in the database. Once I did that, I received this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function set_params() on boolean in /ip/application/libraries/Merchant.php on line 218
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Error

Filename: libraries/Merchant.php

Line Number: 218

Backtrace:

Well this setting may be improved but /ip/application/libraries/Merchant.php does not exist anymore. Please follow the upgrade guide, it’s stated that you should backup everythin, delete all files and upload the new ones.

This is a fresh install with a fresh database. When Stripe is enabled with API in settings and you go to the public view, no pay button shows. In attempt to force the button to show up, I removed the following from InvoicePlane_Web:

<?php if ($this->mdl_settings->setting('merchant_enabled') == 1 and $invoice->invoice_balance > 0) { ?>

After that, the button shows up, but when I click on it, I get

Fatal error: Call to a member function set_params() on boolean in /home/athenssc/public_html/ip/application/libraries/Merchant.php on line 218
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Error

Filename: libraries/Merchant.php

Line Number: 218

Backtrace:

So I added the merchant_enabled to the database(it was missing) but is called for and undo the changes made to the InvoicePlane_Web. Still get the same message

/ip/application/libraries/Merchant.php does in face exist and is still being called in by InvoicePlane_Web here
> <?php if ($this->mdl_settings->setting('merchant_enabled') == 1 and $invoice->invoice_balance > 0) { ?>

<a
                    href="<?php echo site_url('guest/payment_handler/make_payment/' . $invoice_url_key); ?>"
                    class="btn btn-success"><i class="fa fa-credit-card"></i> <?php echo trans('pay_now'); ?>
                </a><?php } ?>

Perhaps, it suppose to be Payment_Handler, but when I try to use that, I get a blank screen, no errors

Also, ‘enabled’ is missing in the english language file. I’ve now done 3 fresh installs with 3 new databases, same result each time. Has anyone tested the payments? I can’t even get PayPal to work but would like specifically to get Stripe working.

I will take a look at this. As mentioned, the settings need to be updated anyway. Maybe I also missed other things related to the merchant library.

Is there a list of the new payment providers anywhere?

Im interested to see whats been added, to see if we use any of them.