UPDATED - 03/27/2020 - Planning meeting announcement

!! UPDATED - 03/27/2020 !!

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello fellow InvoicePlaners! We are planning 3 meetings to discuss the current status and future development paths for both v1 (current release) and v2 (new product). The purpose in 3 meetings is that we want to make it convenient for everyone to be able to attend and be involved. If none of the dates or times work for you, please let us know (you can reply here) so that we can attempt to accommodate you as best we can. Maintaining IP is a challenge and we need each of you to pitch in whenever you can and however you can. I wanted to personally thank @Kovah for all that he has done in the past and here recently to get us back on track. Without his assistance, I’m afraid the project would have gone into remission.

Below is a list of dates and times in which we will host interactive meetings. The platform has yet to be decided as we want to make sure we allow every voice to be heard and encourage everyone to speak their mind. This is our project and we all have a say-so in what direction the path should take. So, please, look at the following dates and times. Reply back with which meeting you would like to attend so that we can get an accurate head count of who we can expect to join the meeting.

Saturday, March 21st - 03:00 PM UTC

Sunday, March 22nd - 09:00 AM UTC
Sunday, March 22nd - 06:00 PM UTC

Saturday, March 28th - 04:00 PM UTC

Sunday, March 29th - 09:00 AM UTC
Sunday, March 29th - 06:00 PM UTC

I will post an agenda for each meeting 1 week prior to the meeting.

!! UPDATE: The meetings in this scheduled timeline have been postponed until further notice. We hope to have more resources available to conduct these meetings and currently that’s not possible. We will update everyone as soon as we have solid dates planned. Thank you!!

2 Likes

I’ve got a vote for:
Sunday, March 22nd - 06:00 PM UTC
Sunday, March 29th - 06:00 PM UTC

1 Like

Im good with either time!

1 Like

This weekend’s meetings have been postponed. The crew hosting the meetings are unavailable this weekend. Sorry for the late and short notice, but due to unforeseen issues that have risen, we will be unable to hold the meetings. We will try to push this weekend’s meetings after the other scheduled weekends (next 3 weekends).

1 Like

Once again, the meetings for this weekend (and potentially next weekend) have been postponed. We are having a resource scheduling issue and hope to have everyone on board in the near future so we can all discuss the project together.

1 Like

Thank you, My country is on a lockdown until the end of April due to the pandemic and we expect continued restrictions. I am working and providing essential services to my people. My work hours and conditions makes in near impossible to join the meetings.

I would therefore appreciate if detailed notes are made from the discussions. I am still on board.

1 Like

In all honestly, I would prefer to postpone the meetings until all of this is over. My days are running into nights and my nights running into days due to support. So, maybe we just postpone them until the Fall. I hate to wait that long, but given the circumstances, I would rather let everyone focus on their day jobs until we have some real spare time to meet.

1 Like