Install Issue v2.0.0

Hi!

I have PHP 7.1 and the Database setup return with this error:

{"exception":"SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (SQL: select count(*) as aggregate from users)"}

What is wrong?

Your credentials are wrong.
And by the way: never ever use the root use for database access. Create a new user with restricted access.

I had the same error, found it after moving my installation to another service provider. So i extracted the installation files again and error was gone. Running on PHP 7.1. On PHP 7.0 i get same error.

2 Likes

Hello Guys

I was create by this perfect software system for our company and want try to use it with synology but last one is PHP 7.0.30 so there will by also error. So i create env by MAMP 4.4.1 and php 7.0.26 and error was the same. I try solution 2 days/forums atc…/ and now i was fix it . so you need dbal vers. 2.5.13 / https://github.com/doctrine/dbal/releases/ and upload to vendor/doctrine/ . I have old one also there rename as OLD for 7.1 and in composer.json rename doctrine/dbal from 2.6 to 2.5.13. now can login to syste see whole stuff. Hope it helps you to run on php 7.0 .