Payment Gateways not showing

@Kovah

Continuing the discussion from Plugin/ Development for InvoicePlane v1.2:

I’m using version 1.5.0 to develop a custom Omnipay based payment gateway plugin. I’ve added the plugin via the payments_gateway config but the only Merchant Driver that is available is Paypal Express.

How do I activate my payment_gateway or any other gateway as listed in the config file?

From the wiki page for online payments:

If you have an idea on how to add new providers without touching any source code or the configuration files but still provide the necessary data, feel free to publish it here.

@Kovah

While the wiki states “some of all” available payment providers. The ONLY one that is available is “Paypal Express”.

Is it that I need to use the latest version InvoicePlane or is the Omnipay integration still in process.? If so maybe I need some context here as to how the payment gateway is being set so as to get a starting point of what can be done and where?

I think you are missing something here… Omnipay is completely integrated and 25 different payment gateways activated. Please take a look at the current source code of version 1.5, everything is prepared: GitHub - InvoicePlane/InvoicePlane: A self-hosted open source application for managing your invoices, clients and payments.

If PayPal Express is the only available gateway you are using an older version.
This is what your settings page should show:

@Kovah

Thanks for the tip. I download the 1.6.0 branch and was able to see my custom payment module and the paypal express module. I enabled the paypal express module to view an example of its implementation flow.

I then created a test invoice but when clicking the “pay now” button from the guest url e.g. http://xxxxxx.xxx/guest/view/invoice/gQCrmLGbEA07UI6

I get a

404 Page Not Found

when I get to

http://xxxxxx.xxx/guest/payment_information/form/gQCrmLGbEA07UI6

Was there anything else I needed to enable?

Looking at the logs I’m guessing this is the culprit

DEBUG - 2017-05-12 00:06:07 Global POST, GET and COOKIE data sanitised
ERROR - 2017-05-12 00:06:07 404 Page Not Found:
…/modules/guest/controllers/Guest/payment_information

Never mind I updated my repo with 1.5.2 version

Is it working now?

@Kovah

Yes it is. Need to keep update with the repo