InvoicePlane 1.4.8 released

A new release of the InvoicePlane application is available: v1.4.8
You can download the latest version from the InvoicePlane website.

Update Guide | Changelog

This version includes fixes for some bugs and minor improvements.

:warning: Setup and URL issues are resolved

Because of an error a change in the setup controllers was missing from the latest version. Additionally many users reported that their URLs were nor correct thus the URL detection was turned on again.
If you had problems installing InvoicePlane 1.4.8 or with the URLs please download the package again.

1 Like

Hi, Getting Error During Installation of InvoicePlane 1.4.8

Fatal error: Call to undefined function trans() in /plane148/application/modules/setup/views/language.php on line 8

Dear Sir/Madam
Hi . it getting blank page on start setup on local-
on start http://127.0.0.1/new/index.php/setup/language just see “InvoicePlane” text

with my setting i could install 1.4.7 but cant install 1.4.8

3 posts were split to a new topic: New Installation Redirecting to my Domain name to ip

Hi there! I installed 1.4.8 using softacolous, but I still see “1.4.4” in InvoicePlane settings. Any idea about how can I fix this?

Thanks,
J

I have downloaded the lastest version and I still don’t have the setup directory.
if I go to www.mydomain.com/setup, I’m redirected to the my page www.mydomain.com : in my .htaccess, I have this line :

Redirect /setup http://mydomain.com/

After reconnection, If I go to Settings > System settings > Update, I’m still in 1.4.6

What’s wrong ?

Edit : I have to remove the line in my .htaccess before run setup !

Hi josias,

I have had this before. From memory You need to run the initial setup pages again and the database tables will ‘reconfigure’ (or whatever they do). If I update my invoiceplane I will document it if it happens to me.

Hi,

Thank you for the update, everything is nicely updated.
However, generating the invoice-PDF takes a long time. Is this normal?

Thank you,

Just a quick question, will there be any further releases of IP 1.x.x? Or is the new dev team fully focused on v2 now?

Reporting problems with partial payment,
partial payment is applied to invoice but invoice is marked as paid, how to fix this. it should remain as unpaid because its not paid in full.

Please open a new thread for this and follow the general debug information for problems which can be found in the FAQ.