What is the difference between InvoicePlane & FusionInvoice 2.x.x

What is the difference between InvoicePlane and FusionInvoice 2.x.x? Which is better and why? What about the future of InvoicePlane? It has been paseed two months since the latest update.

Thank you.

Hi there,
well there are some differences between InvoicePlane and Fusioninvoice v2. The most important thing is that Fusioninvoice is a commercial product while InvoicePlane is a free, community-driven and open source software. Since the creator of Fusioninvoice once developed the first versions of InvoicePlane (formerly Fusioninvoice v1.x) there could be similarities about the interface and how the software works but now both products / projects are completely independent.

About the future: the next update will be released in the following two weeks. The thing is that we don’t have a bunch of developers for InvoicePlane and I’m not a Freelancer that could spend several hours a day working in InvoicePlane. Hope you understand this. My intention is that InvoicePlane is not being developed by me as a single person but more by the community.
If you want to learn a little bit more feel free to send me a message.