Urgent! How do I open invoiceplane to work without logging in? How to delete a page Login?

Please, help me, what needs to delete?

i think it’s more easy to set one admin user with simple login & password for every people ?

Why do you want to get rid of the login proccess? It’s not secure to open the whole thing for the public.

Because I have another login and is safe

You could also pre-fill the username and pass values instead of removing the login screen completely.

To do that, open the file application/modules/sessions/views/session_login.php
search for the line that reads:

<input type="text" name="email" id="email" class="form-control"

change that to

<input type="text" name="email" id="email" value="[email here without brackets]" class="form-control"

Then search for

<input type="password" name="password" id="password" class="form-control"

and change to

<input type="password" name="password" id="password" value="[pass here without brackets]" class="form-control"

Save the file and visit the login page. Everything should be filled and the only thing to do is press the button :smile:

Thanks for the solution, I’ll try, if something else is necessary, I write…

Felix, this set a value in form, please help me to unlock system and remove login for all pages. Best regards

Unfortunately I don’t know how or if login can be removed altogether :frowning:

maybe instead of get rid of the login you can auto fill like Felix said and then auto submit the login form.

some info: http://www.riyazwalikar.com/2013/11/auto-submit-onload-html-form-with-input.html

You can increase the session time to infinity so once you’re logged in, it doesn’t log you out again. Same is in use on the demo.invoiceplane.com …once you sign in the first time it remains logged in.

It might be enough to remove the if statement of the construct method in application/core/User_Controller.php

This is untested but every visitor of the installation of invoiveplane should be treated as admin after that.