Import Clients not work (due to wrong file layout)

Hi, it’s my first installation on a subfolder, I’m trying to import clients.csv, my file has all headers and it uses comma delimiter: ‘client_name’,‘client_address_1’,

When I try to import nothing happens, no contacts are imported, no error messages, I get 0 imported contacts in the operation summary.

Any suggestion?

InvoicePlane v. 1.5.11 / php 7.4

Press ctrl+shift+i in your Google Chrome. Then do the import. Let’s see if the Chrome console tab shows you something.

If not… try it on the demo.
Reduce your import file to 1 single line and go to demo@invoiceplane.com and try to import.

Once I got a time I have solved my issue…=)
I simply added one more “space” character in the last header, thats why customer import doesn’t worked for me…

for this reason, I hope it will help to others I will share a sample csv file for customer import in invoice plane

I have shared it in my website, since your forum doesn’t allow .csv file uploading (because of the low trust level)
here is a link clients.csv sample download

cheers

I had to edit your solution just a little since you posted a link to your own site.

I kept the link to your csv file, so people can check the example.

Glad you found your own solution

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.