Deposit to Quote and Invoice

Hi, I know this is almost inline to what I asked in a previous post https://community2.invoiceplane.com/t/topic/8753/4 but with a but of a new look at it. @M4rt1n.

if you look at the quote or invoice I want it to auto calculate the deposit to 50% of the subtotal or total

default way is old_quote

would like it to be like this
new-quote

I was thinking of doing something like this

Deposit = amount - (amount * (50 / 100))

but I do not know what file to edit to do something like this or even if I’m on the righth track

1 Like

its been a few days and I have not heard anything from anyone. and got wondering if it would not be easier to duplicate Discount Percentage+Amount and just rename it to Deposit Percentage+Amount.

Really hoping that someone can help me with this or even just point me in the right direction to do this
@M4rt1n anyone PLEASE

UPDATED
THERE SHOULD BE NO DEPOSIT ON ITEMS AS DISCOUNT IS JUST DEPOSIT ON OVERALL SUBTOTAL

Whoop Whoop I have done it!!! took me like in forever. after countless hours/days working on this I dot the scripts working I will post the changes that I have done to the forum soon!!! @M4rt1n sorry for tagging you in my post all the time your the only one I know from the forum and the only one that post and is active

Files that I edited was as follows
application\modules\guest\views\invoices_view.php
application\modules\guest\views\quotes_view.php
application\modules\invoices\controllers\Ajax.php
application\modules\invoices\models\Mdl_invoice_amounts.php
application\modules\invoices\views\partial_item_table.php
application\modules\invoices\views\view.php
application\modules\invoices\views\view_sumex.php
application\modules\quotes\controllers\Ajax.php
application\modules\quotes\models\Mdl_quote_amounts.php
application\modules\quotes\views\partial_item_table.php
application\modules\quotes\views\view.php
application\modules\setup\sql\012_1.4.0.sql
application\views\invoice_templates\pdf\InvoicePlane - overdue.php
application\views\invoice_templates\pdf\InvoicePlane - paid.php
application\views\invoice_templates\pdf\InvoicePlane.php
application\views\invoice_templates\public\InvoicePlane_Web.php
application\views\quote_templates\pdf\InvoicePlane.php
application\views\quote_templates\public\InvoicePlane_Web.php

If you tested it and you think it is correct then please fork the official Repo (latest Tag/Branch) and the do your changes in your fork and open a PR (Pull Request) so I can review it and create a Test-Sample for this PR so others can test/review it aswell.

Thanks for your contribution!