InvoicePlane 1.5.11

Hello,

I have a 1.5.11 installation which gives me the following error while opening /index.php/clients/view/

An uncaught Exception was encountered

Type: ArgumentCountError

Message: Too few arguments to function Clients::view(), 0 passed in /****/****/****/vendor/codeigniter/framework/system/core/CodeIgniter.php on line 532 and exactly 1 expected

Filename: /****/****/****/application/modules/clients/controllers/Clients.php

Line Number: 183

Backtrace:

File: /****/****/****/index.php
Line: 325
Function: require_once

PHP version: PHP 7.2.31-1
Server: nGINX

Thank you in advance!

I have found the issue: on Dashboard, under Projects, the link is generated as /index.php/clients/view/ which gives the above error; the correct link would be /index.php/clients/view/[$projectID] I guess …

Hi @NIIcK, where exactly do you get this error and when does it occur?

Yes

is most probably related to a missing ID which should get passed. But for me there are (so far) no errors.

#EDIT: ok know what you mean.
Yes /clients/view/ will throw an error. But it also never gets called somewhere.
Normaly /clients/index is getting called which redirects to /clients/status/active

I will put this bug on my watchlist.
Thanks for letting us know.

Hi @M4rt1n,

Thank you for replying and sorry for the late response.

This error is not a crash but rather a link not constructed properly when you have projects added.

When you add projects they are shown on the Dashboard; the issue is that the project link is incompletely created on Dashboard and if you click on a project will lead to this error. As I said above, the projectID is not added to the project link on Dashboard.

I hope it helps!

Thank you for a great work!

Thanks for that additional info. I have not tested this with projects itself. I will look into it in the comming week.

@NIIcK can you help a little bit with giving more info? I need some examples of what you are experiencing.

The projects are shown on the dashboard and then you say something about the link not being constructed or something? I need an example there.

Same for projectID is not added to the project link.

Did you install InvoicePlane by cloning the master or by downloading the .zip file?