InvoicePlane vs Fusioninvoice

Hi guys what’s your thoughts on fusion invoice compared to this free software? I feel like I get a faster response and more detailed response on here then there technical support?

Well as far as I know IP2 first should be based in Fusioninvoice.

I’m glad they now decided to develop it from scratch!
So in IP2 nothing will be based on FI anymore!

Yes here we got a community they just have a support mail.

@leeboulton actually I don’t have a thought about FusionInvoice, because my focus is fully on InvoicePlane.
I’m glad you like our responses (and response times) we thrive to help the community as much as possible where we can :blush:

Hi guys,

I have been looking for an invoice package such as IP for quite some time. I’ve installed it on a subdomain and now I wanted to create real clients and email templates, I even have a working cronjob.

In short (apart from some minor comments) I am very very satisfied with IP1 (1.5.11). It’s open source and therefore free but even if a small amount had to be paid I would certainly have done that.

But now I’ve read on the forum that an IP2 is coming that has been completely rewritten and is more based on Fusioninvoice? So I’m a little confused now. Is IP2 compatible with (the data) from IP1? If not, is it better to wait for setting up IP1?

@M4rt1n…in 3, 2,1…

IP2 will be completely rewritten. We’re looking at the community what they need and then build it.

@UnderDog we hope it will be as soon as possible, this project deserves all our affection and thanks.

If you want to help, join our slack channel.
We’ve got a topic there where everyone tells what they need in the new InvoicePlane version 2