The Future of InvoicePlane

From a personal POV, I appreciate the offer of introduction us to Pay With Bolt, and I can see the advantages of API over coded gateway access. I’m a firm believer of offering choice to give the end users what they are most comfortable with.

My personal opinion and unaffecting of the path of development would be to offer both and maybe more in the future, PayWithBolt may offer those in professional industries securities and peace of mind of a professional paid for supported system, but likewise, those whom are comfortable with open source developed gateways or developers will appreciate the flexibility and adjustability of the likes of OmniPay.

I’d personally like to see both includes and more, but I think this may be something put to a poll to register the true interest of offerings.

how about hide IP v2 from home page and in other pages so this don’t create confusion about v2 argument?

I hope your new ver is as good at the v2 i have installed the current ver to have a look and its lacking the nice look and some of the add-ons that v2 had. v2 had a way of installing plugins and the one i use is the overdue account where it will add 10% or what ever i want to there invoice for late payments.

ill be sticking with my ver in till i can see the updates and in till its as good. Good luck on the new ver hope it goes well and ill be watching and upgrading once i see the same level as v2.

@Stewart_Gill is that a paid plugin?

Hi,
I am just finding out about this, as I didn’t come around for a while (nothing much was happening).

I am puzzled: what’s the reason to moving to Laravel and abandoning CodeIgniter ?
Why not continuing with the current version and just adding what’s missing ?

Cheers,
L@u