Cambiar tamaño fuente pie factura

He leido varios post del foro a ver si podia encontrar algo para cambiar el tamaño del texto del pie de página o de los terminos y condiciones y no he sido capaz.

He probado varias soluciones o consejos de varios post y no me ha funcionado. ¿Alguien ha conseguido cambiar el tamaño de la fuente del pie de factura?

application/views/invoice_templates/public/InvoicePlane_Web.php :slight_smile:
Old

`<?php if ($invoice->invoice_terms) { ?>`
    <div class="col-xs-12 col-md-6">
        <h4><?php echo trans('terms'); ?></h4>
        <p><?php echo nl2br(htmlsc($invoice->invoice_terms)); ?></p>
    </div>
<?php } ?>

Change to

<?php if ($invoice->invoice_terms) { ?>
                <div class="col-xs-12 col-md-6 invoice-terms">
                    <h4><?php echo trans('terms'); ?></h4>
                    <p><?php echo nl2br(htmlsc($invoice->invoice_terms)); ?></p>
                </div>
            <?php } ?>

CSS : assets/core/css/custom.css

.invoice-terms {
  font-size: 20px;
}

I have changed the files indicated with the code and the changes do not apply. I have refreshed the cache but the pdf keeps coming back to the original size. Any suggestions?

Without seeing the resulting PDF it is difficult.

Look at the page source and ensure the `custom.css file is loaded on the page. For example in mine I have

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo base_url(); ?>assets/core/css/custom.css">

You may have to look at the element inspector to figure out.

If I have that library loaded on the page. The only thing that adds at the end v = 1.5.9. Attached image of the css loaded on the page and the format of the invoice generated. Does the custom.css have to load on the home page or on the pdf page? On the main page if it appears, on the pdf page no. Thank you very much for your time and help :wink:

Does the custom.css have to load on the home page or on the pdf page?

On the PDF page template in
application/views/invoice_templates/pdf/

@samjor en caso de resolver su consulta, debe darlo por resuelto indicando la solución.