After I installed v1.3.1 the pdf generation be it an invoice or a quotaion is taking a good sweet minute to display.
The PDF is being displayed correctly and as expected.
I checked the log and it’s is flooding with errors from mpdf, mostly “Undefined index”,
I think that’s the reason for the slowness of reply.
I tried define(‘ENVIRONMENT’, ‘production’); in index.php but still flooded with mdpf errors.
I checked google and I came up with this solution
but I have no idea where to put it or if it would work as expected.
Thanks, will look into this and include it in the app.
[size=10]Last Update 19.04.2015[/size]
This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.