Installing v2 alpha issue

Hi I’m having issues installing v2 alpha.

When I go through the welcome to invoice plane setup pages and the database setup the “This step will install and upgrade your database tables. This step may take a few moments to complete.” it is almost instant and the db tables don’t get created.

the next step is the account creation page and all i get is {“exception”:“SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: PDO::ATTR_STATEMENT_CLASS requires format array(classname, array(ctor_args)); the classname must be a string specifying an existing class (SQL: select count(*) as aggregate from users)”}

I’m guessing this is because there is no users table?

I can go back and put the incorrect database settings into the database/config.php page and then i will get {“exception”:“SQLSTATE[HY000] [1049] Unknown database ‘invoiceplanee’ (SQL: select count(*) as aggregate from users)”}

So I’m presuming I did have the correct settings for the database originally.

The other issue is i’m trying to replace fusioninvoice and i’m using the same Synology NAS with PHP7.0 and Maria10 to install.

Thanks

Please search the forum before posting, this topic was already discussed: Install Issue v2.0.0

Also: this new Alpha version is not to be meant to replace any older Fusioninvoice version yet. Please wait for a final 2.0.0 version.