Few additional features

As a freelancer web developer, Can I use InvoivcePlane to send my clients Payment Reminders & Payment Receipts ?

Can I set Invoice Plane not to attache PDF and all invoice should be pasted directly into the email message ?

Can I use HTML Tags in Body section of Email Template Form ?

In Email Template Tags, what is difference between “Client” & “User” ?

Can I add more items in “Invoice Group” like “Payment Reminder” and “Payment Receipt” which will subsequently be shown on Email Template Form in TYPE field radio buttons ?

Hi there!
Only the feature to usw HTML tags in E-Mail templates is possible at the moment.
The difference between user and client: you are the user and the client is the client you are sending the invoice to.

Thanks Brother,
Please reply with the following too:

As a freelancer web developer, Can I use InvoivcePlane to send my clients Payment Reminders & Payment Receipts ?

Can I set Invoice Plane not to attache PDF and all invoice should be pasted directly into the email message ?

Can I use HTML Tags in Body section of Email Template Form ?

Can I add more items in “Invoice Group” like “Payment Reminder” and “Payment Receipt” which will subsequently be shown on Email Template Form in TYPE field radio buttons ?

As I said: “only the HTML feature” is possible at the moment. This means that all others are not possible or would need to change core files.