Please I would like to integrate another payment gateway to IP. Can anyone guide me into doing this?
New payment gateways will be available in InvoicePlane 2.
It would be a lot of work to include a new gateway into v1 so I don’t think somebody will accept this task.
I understand. I just wanted guidance on where the necessary variables can be gotten from in the database so I can retrieve the variables I need to feed the API. Also required is how to make the switch in the settings to display fields for the new gateway I intend putting on. I will look through though. Thanks.
InvoicePlane uses the CI-Merchant Library for PayPal payments.
You can find the base code in
How the library is used can be found in
Admin note: advertisement post
EU Pays is the European based payment gateway serving the needs of merchants on international platform. We offer high risk merchant account to the businesses like tech support on nominal fee. We have more than 5000 live merchants from the countries like U.S., U.K., Poland, India and many other countries. We offer options of processing in 160+ currencies via 30+ payment methods including MOTO, e-Checks, Apple Pay, etc. Apply online to get a seamless payment gateway for tech support services for your online business.
Security as eminent preference, we render 3D transactions, verified by Card Secure Code. We are Level 1 PCI-DSS compliance certified.
• Every transaction through us is fully encrypted secured with 2048 bit SSL
• Specialized mechanism for identity verification.
• Direct API integration can helps the merchants to directly link their portal with payment portal of European Payments.
• Multi-Payment methods via Mobile, E-Commerce, VT, Apple Pay, E-Invoice, POS etc.
• 160+ currencies for payment processing
• Fixed ratios no ups and Downs
Benefits with EU pays
• Fixed commercials
• Lowest MDR
• Sure will get Virtual Terminal (Only in Platinum plan)
• No Refund fee (Only in Platinum plan)
• Fraud protection with SMS and Email Alert
• No hidden charges or fee all in upfront
It seems very bad idea to be publishing such content in this thread since it is not commercial but development.