Show Seperate Tax amounts

Hi,
I am looking for a way to show tax amounts seperate on invoice pdf.
I have 2 Tax rates 21% and 6% i know i can show the total of the two but i need to show them seperate.
Anyone an idea how i can show the amounts seperate?
Thanks

You would have to calculate the totals for each tax rate of items manually. Add something like

$item_tax_rates[$item->item_tax_rate_name] = $item_tax_rates[$item->item_tax_rate_name] + $item->item_tax_total;

inside the item loop and $item_tax_rates = []; directly before the loop.

And you may get something like

array
(size=2)
  'Sample Tax'   => float 1.51
  'NY State Tax' => float 21.93

Hey @Kovah ,

I found this template it works it show them in a seperate table but once it goes to make a second page it breaks and gives an error.
Invoicetemplate.php (15.8 KB)

It gives error :
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice

Filename: src/Mpdf.php

Line Number: 20819

Backtrace:

File: /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/invoicepilot-onstuin/public/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Mpdf.php
Line: 20819
Function: _error_handler

File: /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/invoicepilot-onstuin/public/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Tag/Table.php
Line: 970
Function: shrinkTable

File: /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/invoicepilot-onstuin/public/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Tag.php
Line: 246
Function: close

File: /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/invoicepilot-onstuin/public/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Mpdf.php
Line: 15216
Function: CloseTag

File: /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/invoicepilot-onstuin/public/application/helpers/mpdf_helper.php
Line: 98
Function: WriteHTML

File: /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/invoicepilot-onstuin/public/application/helpers/pdf_helper.php
Line: 106
Function: pdf_create

File: /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/invoicepilot-onstuin/public/application/modules/invoices/controllers/Invoices.php
Line: 266
Function: generate_invoice_pdf

File: /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/invoicepilot-onstuin/public/index.php
Line: 325
Function: require_once

I only seem to get the error when i add 7-8 lines with items
When i only add 6 or add 9 or 10 i don’t get the error.
I get the error when the table is moving from one page to the 2nd page

1 Like