InvoicePlane 1.5.8 released


#1

A new release of the InvoicePlane application is available: v1.5.8
You can download the latest version from the InvoicePlane website.

Update Guide | Changelog


This is a small release that mainly fixes bugs from the previous versions.

If you want to know more about InvoicePlane 1.5 please visit the original topic.


:beetle: Known bugs in version 1.5.8

  • Recurring invoices can’t be deleted from the overview (IP-680)
  • Invoice number gets increased on emailing an invoice (IP-679)
  • Import may not work properly (IP-510)

Unable to Delete Recurring Invoice
#2

#3

I have found a bug with recurring invoice deletion.
How to reproduce :

  1. create an invoice
  2. make it recurrent
  3. go to Invoice > Manage recurring invoices
  4. delete the recurring invoice
  5. you got this error :
404 Page Not Found

The page you requested was not found.

#4

@Spheerys
The bug linked to


is fixed on my dev environment. I’m waiting for an answer from Kovah to make the pull request :slight_smile:


#5

I made the update from 1.5.4 to 1.5.8 - like written in the help docs.

When i now look under System settings -> Updates there is still version 1.5.4

I checked the following a few times:

  • mapping of domain (yes, it is on the right subfolder), the 1.5.8 files are in there
  • the files are correct, a few of them have the version number of InvoicePlane inside, for example: composer.json

Is this a bug or do i oversee something?

Thank you,
best regards,
Andreas


#6

@graffito have you tried going back to basics and clearing your browser cache?


#7

Please take a look at your ip_versions table. If there are some entries for 1.5.8 are missing some of the database upgrades went wrong.


#8

Thank you for your replies :slight_smile:

@nmay1990 i tried that, also tried different browsers. To avoid running into this.

@Kovah Ah, yes. The last entry is 1.5.4. there. No higher version number…

But i thought of that yesterday, that the setup was not correctly executed when upgrading. So i set

DISABLE_SETUP=false
and
SETUP_COMPLETED=false

And was running the setup again. But no luck as it seems…

One thing i am not 100% sure if it is right: When i upload the whole folder with the new files and choose “merge” - the files that exist will be replaced, other files will stay there (for example my own templates). Afterwards i copy the changed custom.css and custom-pdf.css back from the 1.5.4 installation to the new 1.5.8

Correct?


#9

What about the version_sql_errors column besides the 1.5.4 entry? Is there a count or something.

Basically: the setup/updater just runs the database updates stored in the corresponding version files. After that the version is stored in the database. So I assume that the updater did not update all tables. Could you check if the ip_merchant_responses has a merchant_response_successful field? If not, run the following SQL commands:

ALTER TABLE `ip_merchant_responses`
  ADD `merchant_response_successful` TINYINT(1) DEFAULT 1
  AFTER `invoice_id`;

Then, to update your database to the latest version run the following SQL command:

INSERT INTO `ip_versions` (`version_id`, `version_date_applied`, `version_file`, `version_sql_errors`)
VALUES
	(30, '1517141847', '028_1.5.5.sql', 0),
	(33, '1517154449', '029_1.5.6.sql', 0),
	(34, '1518791052', '030_1.5.7.sql', 0),
	(35, '1518791052', '031_1.5.8.sql', 0);

#10

What about the version_sql_errors column besides the 1.5.4 entry? Is there a count or something.

No, zero in every version_sql_errors column.

There was no “merchant_response_successful” field - so i ran the SQL commands. And now the version number is displayed correctly under “System settings -> Updates” :slight_smile:

Thank you!

So i can assume the update is now correctly finished? Can i double check that in some way?


#11

I would say that your app is now up-to-date. As I said: the only thing the setup does is updating the database which you did manually now.


#12

Hello.
I have had the same bug and the database update stay at 1.5.5.
The problem come from unzipping. I don’t know why but in the folder
\application\modules\setup\sql
the last file was 028_1.5.5.sql

With a second unzip, the last file is correctly 031_1.5.8.sql

If I can help someone


#13

That’s weird. Unzipping the latest package works fine for me and the sql folder always contains the latest files.


#14

Hi, I just upgraded from 1.5.5 to 1.5.8 and I think I discovered a bug: removing a customer in the customer edit window, using the “delete” button doesn’t seem to work anymore and directs to a non existing page (and customer isn’t deleted)

Using delete from the options-dropdownbox in the view all customers window does work though.


#15

I also found a bug when I try to delete a recuring invoice : it’s redirect to a non existing page too.


#16

#17