PHP 7.2 and Invoiceplane

I know PHP 7.2 has not been released yet but I was testing my Invoiceplane 1.5.4 configuration now running stable on PHP 7.1 against PHP 7.2 just to be prepared :slight_smile:

When I went to the IP login screen I saw following errors in stead of the login screen:

An uncaught Exception was encountered

Type: Error

Filename: public_html/factuur/vendor/codeigniter/framework/system/database/drivers/mysqli/mysqli_driver.php

Line Number: 135

Backtrace:

File: public_html/factuur/application/third_party/MX/Loader.php
Line: 173
Function: DB

File: public_html/factuur/application/core/Base_Controller.php
Line: 44
Function: database

File: public_html/factuur/application/core/User_Controller.php
Line: 25
Function: __construct

File: public_html/factuur/application/core/Admin_Controller.php
Line: 20
Function: __construct

File: public_html/factuur/index.php
Line: 327
Function: require_once

Hello

As you change PHP version, are you sure mysqli_driver is still enable in the config ? (and you have installed it correctly when you have installed PHP 7.2 ?)

For me it’s not a bug with IP (neither Codeigniter) as the function is not marked as deprecated
http://php.net/manual/fr/mysqli.init.php

Regards,

Hi Maxime, thanks for your reply. I will have to ask my hosting provider. They are offering PHP7.2 RC in Direct Admin. What I see is that also my Joomla site is down when switching to PHP7.2. When switching back to PHP7.1 everything is fine.
I’ll keep you informed.

Hello,

Yep keep me informed but I assume there is a miss in the configuration (module not activated in my opinion) or either in the installed packages :slight_smile:

According to my hostingprovider the mysqli-driver was loaded. I’ll wait untill version 7.2 has been released and check again then.

I do not test IP with any PHP version that is not yet released. Or outdated.