InvoicePlane 1.5.5 released

A new release of the InvoicePlane application is available: v1.5.5
You can download the latest version from the InvoicePlane website.

Update Guide | Changelog

This is a small release with a couple of fixes for the latest versions of InvoicePlane.

If you want to know more about InvoicePlane 1.5 please visit the original topic.

Many thanks to @jmclaren7, j3k0 and @daniel89fg for their help.

:beetle: Known bugs in version 1.5.5

• Import not working properly (IP-510)
  • Unknown column 'user_all_clients' in 'where clause' while adding a new client (IP-610)

Thank you for your effort, I just want to know the recurring cron must give a blank page on execution? is there any log? or it works well as it is?

that is intentional. if there were errors, the page would not be blank.

Alright, so worked as designed.

the blank page wont tell you if there is a problem or not, me as programmer I thought it’s not working as well even there is nothing in the console log.

Anyway Thanks
Regards

Question; would it be a possibility to implement an option to sort by date and see totals by selected dates range, instead of invoice number? It would also be great to generate a report with totals by selected date range to make use of by quarterly business reports. With the current reports I am missing these options.

2 Likes

Hello @Kovah

Thank you for your release. I saw your fixed a bug with the quotes sending emails. But still the issue is present when i’m trying to send the quote invoice.

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Filename: helpers/mpdf_helper.php

Line Number: 133

Backtrace:

File: /application/helpers/mpdf_helper.php
Line: 133
Function: unlink

File: /application/helpers/pdf_helper.php
Line: 257
Function: pdf_create

File: /application/helpers/mailer_helper.php
Line: 110
Function: generate_quote_pdf

File: /application/modules/mailer/controllers/Mailer.php
Line: 208
Function: email_quote

File: /index.php
Line: 327
Function: require_once

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: helpers/template_helper.php

Line Number: 30

Backtrace:

File: /application/helpers/template_helper.php
Line: 30
Function: _error_handler

Line: 114
Function: parse_template

An uncaught Exception was encountered

Type: Error

Filename: /application/helpers/date_helper.php

Line Number: 86

Backtrace:

File: /application/helpers/template_helper.php
Line: 30
Function: date_from_mysql

Line: 114
Function: parse_template

Is their a quick fix to do?

PS: it’s only with the quote invoice, normal invoice can be send by email as normal.

This should already be fixed in this version. are you sure you updated correctly?

I’m 99.9% sure.

1. Made a backup files and db first.
    uploaded the files to the server except for

2. Customized templates in the application/views/ folder

3. The files for custom styles: assets/core/css/custom.css and assets/core/css/custom-pdf.css

Run setup, setup went okay. login went fine, except the problem still here. 1.5.4 to 1.5.5

Do you want me to look into a file that must be changed for you @Kovah i have some time today and tomorrow if i can assist you with this.

I have upgraded to the 1.5.5 version and when I’m adding a customer, I have this error :

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'user_all_clients' in 'where clause'

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS ip_users.* FROM `ip_users` WHERE `user_all_clients` = 1 ORDER BY `ip_users`.`user_name`

Filename: core/MY_Model.php

Line Number: 88

However, the customer is correctly created…

Hello @Spheerys

Yes have a look here : Error while adding client in 1.5.5
Will be fixed in the new version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, the fix works !

Thanks!

I had also this error just… A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'user_all_clients' in 'where clause'

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS ip_users.* FROM `ip_users` WHERE `user_all_clients` = 1 ORDER BY `ip_users`.`user_name`

Filename: core/MY_Model.php

Line Number: 88

Hi ALl,

I have updated from 1.5.2 to latest.
But version still show 1.5.2 instead of 1.5.5

steps:
followed upgrade procedure
gone through /setup without errors

someone can help me?
Thanks!

Thanks Kovah and team.

Just out of curiosity - is IP2.0 still in development, or are we working on improving IP1.5 now?

IP 2 is not in development. Just no time at all and no resources.

Hummm I have an error when I’m launching the cron job for recurring invoices :

ERROR - 2017-12-22 09:19:56 --> Severity: Notice --> Use of undefined constant ‘invoices - assumed '‘invoices' /home/me/web/invoiceplane.domain.tld/public_html/application/modules/invoices/controllers/Cron.php 31
ERROR - 2017-12-22 09:19:56 --> Severity: Notice --> Use of undefined constant mdl_invoice_amounts’ - assumed 'mdl_invoice_amounts’' /home/me/web/invoiceplane.domain.tld/public_html/application/modules/invoices/controllers/Cron.php 31
ERROR - 2017-12-22 09:19:56 --> Severity: Warning --> Division by zero /home/me/web/invoiceplane.domain.tld/public_html/application/modules/invoices/controllers/Cron.php 31
ERROR - 2017-12-22 09:19:56 --> Severity: error --> Exception: Unable to locate the model you have specified: NAN /home/me/web/invoiceplane.domain.tld/public_html/vendor/codeigniter/framework/system/core/Loader.php 344
ERROR - 2017-12-22 09:20:12 --> Severity: Notice --> Use of undefined constant ‘invoices - assumed '‘invoices' /home/me/web/invoiceplane.domain.tld/public_html/application/modules/invoices/controllers/Cron.php 31
ERROR - 2017-12-22 09:20:12 --> Severity: Notice --> Use of undefined constant mdl_invoice_amounts’ - assumed 'mdl_invoice_amounts’' /home/me/web/invoiceplane.domain.tld/public_html/application/modules/invoices/controllers/Cron.php 31
ERROR - 2017-12-22 09:20:12 --> Severity: Warning --> Division by zero /home/me/web/invoiceplane.domain.tld/public_html/application/modules/invoices/controllers/Cron.php 31
ERROR - 2017-12-22 09:20:12 --> Severity: error --> Exception: Unable to locate the model you have specified: NAN /home/me/web/invoiceplane.domain.tld/public_html/vendor/codeigniter/framework/system/core/Loader.php 344

I’m running IP 1.5.5 and I have merged this commit manually : https://github.com/InvoicePlane/InvoicePlane/pull/568/commits/21ae9593122789d6362adbfb1b47c39c1e019305

Hmm you have write the file on your own or what ?

Because according to the logs it seems to be an issue with quote '
it seems ` is used instead of ’ in the model name.

Can you check (or maybe post a screenshot of the cron file ?)

1 Like

Thanks MAxime, it was this ! A simple quote issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, All works great except when i click on the link to a Project from the Dashboard i get this error message, its not urgent, as there is other ways to get to it the Project page, but right now it seems broken.

An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: ArgumentCountError

Message: Too few arguments to function Clients::view(), 0 passed in /var/www/clients/client1/web99/web/vendor/codeigniter/framework/system/core/CodeIgniter.php on line 532 and exactly 1 expected

Filename: /var/www/clients/client1/web99/web/application/modules/clients/controllers/Clients.php

Line Number: 183

Backtrace:

File: /var/www/clients/client1/web99/web/index.php