Add Client and Add Payment pages not working

I have just installed IP inside my wordpress site. Everything works fine other than Add Client and Add Payment page. Clicking those links takes me to the Wordpress 404 page. Can anyone help me what I missed?

Just noticed few more pages are also not working Custom_Field & User Profile page

Read the red box on top of this page… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hi,

After updating from v1.5.3 to v1.5.4
I’m having the exact same problem. So far also for the Add Client and Add Payment pages.
I checked the red box on top.

I get these error ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE when I click on Add Client

Also I activated the debug, but i can’t see anything.

Logs: https://paste.invoiceplane.com/view/cc2df4e6

Already thanks for the good work, updates and support Kovah!

Couldn’t of checked very hard :wink:

This is has been resolved countless times, please refer to: InvoicePlane 1.5.4 released

Also tried that!

Or the line is not correct anymore in the current version.

@nmay1990 do you know what the line of code currently is and needs to be changed with array_push($field->$field_id_fieldlabel, $custom_value->custom_values_value);

Hmmm strange. It worked when I tested it several weeks back. Unfortunately I can not look at the code right now.

If it’s possible and doesn’t cause issues with anything else running on your server you could try upgrading php to 7 / 7.1.

Hi,

Yes that what i’m now looking for how to upgrade to php 7.1 in directadmin. Hope than the problem is solved.

But if you have time tomorrow, to check in your code would be great. I think the excact line is not correct anymore.

The fix is still working with the latest version available from the InvoicePlane website.

If it’s not working wait for the upcoming release on next sunday.

1 Like

Hi Kovah, nice!

So far i have got to upgrade to php 7.1 with succes.

Ps: also found this bugs maybe you it can be fixed in the release?

https://community2.invoiceplane.com/t/topic/4873/6
https://community2.invoiceplane.com/t/topic/5151/13?u=myedgy
and
https://community2.invoiceplane.com/t/topic/5151/7?u=myedgy is still not working, i’m now download the pdf and send it manually by mail via outlook.

All the bugs you mention here are fixed for the next release version

I don’t understand your problem about download the PDF and send it manually by mail ?

Hi @Maxime_GRIMLER

Well when I try to send a quote to the users email, i get this output error. They said it was fixed in 1.5.5 but it still not working. So I create the quote PDF instead, save the pdf and send it one by one by my mail client. As with InvoicePlane I always get this error below.

Kind regards.

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: unlink(/home/admin/domains/.com/public_html/b2c/uploads/temp/mpdf): Is a directory

Filename: helpers/mpdf_helper.php

Line Number: 132

Backtrace:

File: /home/admin/domains/.com/public_html/b2c/application/helpers/mpdf_helper.php
Line: 132
Function: unlink

File: /home/admin/domains/.com/public_html/b2c/application/helpers/pdf_helper.php
Line: 257
Function: pdf_create

File: /home/admin/domains/.com/public_html/b2c/application/helpers/mailer_helper.php
Line: 110
Function: generate_quote_pdf

File: /home/admin/domains/.com/public_html/b2c/application/modules/mailer/controllers/Mailer.php
Line: 208
Function: email_quote

File: /home/admin/domains/.com/public_html/b2c/index.php
Line: 327
Function: require_once

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: helpers/template_helper.php

Line Number: 30

Backtrace:

File: /home/admin/domains/.com/public_html/b2c/application/helpers/template_helper.php
Line: 30
Function: _error_handler

File: /home/admin/domains/.com/public_html/b2c/application/helpers/mailer_helper.php
Line: 114
Function: parse_template

File: /home/admin/domains/.com/public_html/b2c/application/modules/mailer/controllers/Mailer.php

An uncaught Exception was encountered

Type: Error

Filename: /home/admin/domains/.com/public_html/b2c/application/helpers/date_helper.php

Line Number: 86

Backtrace:

File: /home/admin/domains/.com/public_html/b2c/application/helpers/template_helper.php
Line: 30
Function: date_from_mysql

Line: 114
Function: parse_template