Can't upgrade from 1.4.10 to 1.5.4

Hey all,

I can’t move with the upgrade, it gives me the following errors/warnings:

Warning: include(/var/www/vhosts/WWW.DOMAIN.COM/application/views/errors/html/error_php.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/WWW.DOMAIN.COM/vendor/codeigniter/framework/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 268

Warning: include(/var/www/vhosts/WWW.DOMAIN.COM/application/views/errors/html/error_php.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/WWW.DOMAIN.COM/vendor/codeigniter/framework/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 268

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/var/www/vhosts/WWW.DOMAIN.COM/application/views/errors/html/error_php.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/opt/plesk/php/5.6/share/pear’) in /var/www/vhosts/WWW.DOMAIN.COM/vendor/codeigniter/framework/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 268

I can the language selection but can’t continue with the upgrade.

Did you followed the wiki guide https://wiki.invoiceplane.com/en/1.5/getting-started/updating-ip#upgrade-from-previous

Just followed the instructions and setup is complete …

Now, everytime I go to main page it shows the setup prompt again … after completing setup I can login … set the DISABLE_SETUP=false and DISABLE_SETUP=true … both didn’t work

Any idea?

What errors are you now seeing in your logs? Have you enabled and cehcked the debug log?