Invoices can't be saved

Hello Kovah!
Are there any news about this problem? Unfortunately I wasn’t able to find a solution. Could anyone suggest me something to use in a better way this application or suggest me a solution for the problem?
Thanks in advance,

Bob

No sorry. As this problem didn’t occurred anywhere else this should be a problem with your server / browser.

since I had the brilliant idea to realize invoice plane, now every time that I have to save an invoice I have to restart the webserver. If you remember, it’s the only way to save the modify at the first time.
Since the problems appears in different browser I think it’s a problem related to the webserver.
Can you please give me suggestion in order to find a way to solve the problem before that the administrative office kill me?

As I posted before I can just say again that I don’t have a clue what the problem could be.
Can you share the server configuration (Apache version & configuration, PHP version, phpinfo.php file if available, etc.) with us?

Sure!
this is the php info

you need another?

Ask me anything you think you need to locate the error.

Thanks
Bob

First thing I noticed: PHP version 5.3.29
You should consider updating as this PHP version will not receive any updates anymore since fall last year - which will lead to security issues.

But I couldn’t find any other issues. :confused:

Not an issue related to PHP 5.3.x, tested this with a clean environment.

What a pity, I was hoping to have found a solution!

Happy Easter :smiley:

Thanks
Bob