We want to provide our clients a service such that we can create multiple companies, each company with their own admin & user accounts, for each company create their own customer lists and customize invoice templates for each company. Few questions:
Is it possible to create multiple companies and separate admins for each company account?
Is it possible to create guest user accounts for each company such that customers can view their invoices online.
When creating different companies and respective admins, we hope each company admin will be able to view only their respective company records. And not have visibility to all records [even of other companies].
I need that user can register my themselfs, and when user register and approved by admin, user get their own clean modules for editing only for every only for that specific user (clients, invocies, qutes and etc only for that user), than another user will get clean modules and can add his own clients, invoices, quotes and etc only for him, like new company.
For big companies I need when they register and get approved by admin that they can add new companies inside (like new user) and editing everything clean for every specific user they will when log into choose for what company they want to manage today for example and editing alll stuffs only for that specific companies , than tomorow for example for some other companies and etc. That would be great for bookeeping agency
USER = CORPORATE
- User can add companies (new “SUBUSERS” as many as they want)
- User also can add new subcomanies or company departments inside specific companies up
- User also can add new stores inside specific companies up (stores shop for POS system later…)
USER = CORPORATE = COCA COLA
- COMPANIES = FANTA OR SPRPITE OR CAPPY OR SCHWEEPS
- DEPARTMENTS = WAREHOUSE RETAIL FOR SPRITE IN BANGLADESH OR WAREHOUSE RETAIL FOR FANTA IN PEKING
- SHOPES IN AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CANADA ETC…
Do you undrestand what I need…
Can this be possible inside one database ??
If anybody is available to help me about this please contact me to email: email@example.com