Upgrade from 1.4.10 to 1.5.0 PHP 7.1 errors

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysqli::real_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50554 Library:50635

Filename: mysqli/mysqli_driver.php

Line Number: 201

Backtrace:

File: /****/public_html/*****/invoice/application/third_party/MX/Loader.php
Line: 173
Function: DB

File: /****/public_html/*****/invoice/application/modules/setup/controllers/Setup.php
Line: 220
Function: database

File: /****/public_html/*****/invoice/application/modules/setup/controllers/Setup.php
Line: 180
Function: load_ci_database

File: /****/public_html/*****/invoice/index.php
Line: 333
Function: require_once

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysqli::real_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50554 Library:50635

Filename: mysqli/mysqli_driver.php

Line Number: 201

Backtrace:

File: /****/public_html/*****/invoice/application/third_party/MX/Loader.php
Line: 173
Function: DB

Line: 220
Function: database

Line: 180
Function: load_ci_database

File: /****/public_html/*****/invoice/index.php
Line: 333
Function: require_once

As far as I can tell form the first results on Google, your PHP 7.1 is installed with a wrong MySQL driver. Please search on how to correct your setup.

InvoicePlane was tested successfully with PHP 7.1 and MySQL.

1 Like

Thank you, I will check. My VPS panel Staff has reinstalled Mysql maybe they do something wrong or missed something, maybe. I will ask to the Team to check. I do not know how to solve this issue. They removed Mysql and installed Mysql 5.6 … maybe I see strange usage of the CPU also for this issue…

HI Kovah
Can you tell us the environment you are running the demo in?
PHP 7.1.xx
MySQL 5.xxx

My setup
Server Version: Apache/2.4.25 (cPanel) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4
Database Version 5.5.54-cll
PHP Version 7.1.4

Still having issues on my server with CRON ( 404 error) and Send mail (error has occurred) after upgrade to 1.5
CRON also a problem in 1.4.10 but send mail was working perfect before.

Thanks

I created a bug report for this problem as it seems that the MySQL libraries used in the setup cause this problem.

Reference: https://development.invoiceplane.com/browse/IP-518

Also, removed the solution for this thread as there is no real solution for it at the moment.

The cron issues are already reported and are boing investigated. Still no solution found. See the 1.5.0 release thread for more information.

Thank you!
What has made you take the decision to open a BUG report?
I know that in Softacoulous all user that have installed Mysql 5.6 has this error issue… but when you told to me that should be an issue in the compilation of PHP and Mysql seems right also if all other my PHP app (Wordpress, live helper chat, OsTicket, PHPBB) works fine.

My PHP have to say:

Yes your solution works but does not fix the cause for this error: the used MySQL libraries within InvoicePlane. Have to update anyway so I opened the bug report.
If it’s working for you everything is fine.

No, I still be unable to work with InvoicePlane. The error has not solved, I just informed the Webuzo Team about the PHP can have issue with mysql. I see that InvoicePlane 1.5 seems has different issue so maybe is just better wait sometime before update and in any case I AM unable to fix PHP issue if there are and… unable to update for now :slight_smile: I had to stay at 1.4.10 for now

Okay then I misunderstood your post.
However, currently working on a fix for that, may be released with version 1.5.1 later today.

Hi,
I just want to inform you that I AM trying to update from 1.4.10 to 1.5.1 and the issue is the same as 1.5.0
My server error log file say:

[Mon May 01 16:50:27 2017] [error] [client X.XXX.XXX.XX] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: […]/invoiceplane/
[Mon May 01 16:46:24 2017] [error] [client X.XXX.XXX.XX] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘[…]/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php55/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:’) in […]/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
[Mon May 01 16:45:55 2017] [error] [client X.XXX.XXX.XX] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘[…]/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php55/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:’) in […]/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
[Mon May 01 16:45:39 2017] [error] [client X.XXX.XXX.XX] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘[…]/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php55/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:’) in […]/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
[Mon May 01 16:39:01 2017] [error] [client X.XXX.XXX.XX] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘[…]/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php55/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:’) in […]/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
[Mon May 01 16:38:07 2017] [error] [client X.XXX.XXX.XX] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘[…]/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php55/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:’) in […]/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
[Mon May 01 16:38:01 2017] [error] [client X.XXX.XXX.XX] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘[…]/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php55/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:’) in […]/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
[Mon May 01 16:37:52 2017] [error] [client X.XXX.XXX.XX] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘[…]/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php55/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:’) in […]/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
[Mon May 01 16:36:43 2017] [error] [client X.XXX.XXX.XX] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘[…]/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php55/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:’) in […]/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
[Mon May 01 16:36:18 2017] [error] [client X.XXX.XXX.XX] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘[…]/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php55/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:’) in […]/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
[Mon May 01 16:35:49 2017] [error] [client X.XXX.XXX.XX] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘[…]/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php55/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:’) in […]/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
[Mon May 01 16:35:49 2017] [error] [client X.XXX.XXX.XX] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘[…]/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php55/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:’) in […]/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66

When the setup is finish I see:

Any update?

No, as I do not know which causes these version mismatch errors.

Do you have access to the admin console or is this a shared server ?
If so, Can you post the output of php -i | grep mysqlnd

Sounds to me the mysql libraries are not correctly configured

Done, it give no results.
The panel team is saying that this seems to be a bug of InvoicePlane as should be a warning and not an error. This issue is printing an error who let you not use Invoice plane.

I do the command you told but no result.

Please try installing php71-php-mysqlnd using your package manager

My PHP and Mysql are installed from my panel.

Yess well my guess is this is causing the problem
Perhaps PHP and/or MYSQL was updates from a previous version without updating or installing the correct dependencies

But if you have access to a console (you runned php -i | grep mysqlnd right ?)
You can try to install the mysqlnd package

Thanks, I never want have the risk to broke server or do something wrong or in conflict with what the panel do and install. Seems also my panel team are able to replicate the issue with invoice plane in their test server… so I will maybe wait. I AM looking for an alternative software for invoice or I will monitor if the issue will be resolved in some future version of invoice plane or panel.