Gray overlay when creating invoice

Whenever i click on “Rechnung erstellen” (New invoice) i get this form with an gray, unclickable overlay.

Which version do you use?

I’m not sure but I updated earlier this day, so I assume 1.2.0

Uhm… I don’t get this overlay on any system I tested InvoicePlane on so I can’t understand what’s happening. Are you familiar with the Chrome Dev Tools?

Yes, I am.

Just tested it on my laptop and the box does not appear, so it’s related to my browser, not InvoicePlane.

Which version is it and which OS do you use?

I just upgraded to version 1.2.0 and get the same gray overlay on Firefox 36.0. It works fine on Google Chrome 40.0.x, Safari 5.1.7 for Windows and Opera 12.17 on my Windows 7 64-bit PC. It also works fine using Firefox 36.0 on my MacBook. So it just seems that Firefox for Windows doesn’t play well.

I discovered another problem with Firefox 36.0 for Windows when I tried to change my password. The change password page loses the “Save” and “Cancel” buttons in the top right hand corner. The other browsers worked perfectly on both the PC and Mac. Perhaps I’m running an extension in Firefox that is messing things up. For now, I’ll just use Chrome.