My upgrade from 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 went without any problem although it would be good to think also about the following during and after the upgrade;
- Files that also should better not be overwritten during the upgrade are the css-files in assets/core/css. This is only important is the custom css files have been edited in a previous version.
- To be able to run the setup again, the setup redirect in .htaccess must be commented out and re-enabled afterwards.
- To be able to send e-mails when SMTP is configured, after the upgrade the SMTP password should be re-entered in Settings > System settings > E-mail
General remarks about my 1.5.1 configuration
- Generated reports are opened in the same browser window as where InvoicePlane is running. Opening these reports in a new window, like invoices do, would be nice.
- I have two payment options; Bank and Cash where Bank is the default. When a payment is done, I would like to be able to change the payment method from from Bank to Cash but this option is blocked / greyed out.