We’ve been using InvoicePlane on a self hosted server for several months. Recently, the user has began experiencing erratic behavior. Like line items not appearing or edits not showing up immediately.
I noticed there was an update available (v1.4.10) so I proceeded to update the software. I followed the steps provided in the wiki, but I cannot seem to get it to work.
First, it says to change the URL in index.php. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out where or for that matter, which index.php file it is referencing. I assume the root index, but I don’t see any spot for a URL… even opened the index.php file from the old version and there’s nothing in there pertaining to a URL that I added.
Second, assuming the above was correct (which it wasn’t, since I didn’t actually do anything asked)… the final step of going to www.mydomain.com/setup gives a 404 error since there is no folder (directory) in the root folder named Setup. I do however, vaguely remember having one when I initially installed the app.