Can invoice plane be installed on a go daddy server?

I am trying to instal this on my go daddy hosting…i copied the invoice plane package to my public_html root and did what the wiki said…

Download and extract the archive.
Create an empty database on your web server.
Upload the files to your web server, either into its own subdirectory or into the public root of the web server.
Open index.php and set your URL like instructed in the file.
Run the InvoicePlane installer from your web browser and follow his instructions: http://your-domain.com/index.php/setup
Once the installer finished, the installation is complete and you may log into InvoicePlane using the email address and password you have chosen during the installation.

and nothing happens, no error etc…

I then read up how to change the files to read in your put into a sub directory, then the moody the htaccess file and rename it…

whats confusing is it first say to do the set up, and it should

Remove index.php from the URL
Make sure that mod_rewrite is enabled on your web server.
Open the file /application/config/config.php
Search for $config[‘index_page’] = ‘index.php’; in this file and replace it with $config[‘index_page’] = ‘’;
Rename the htaccess file to .htaccess
Now open I can’t put anything in ere as i am a new user??? weird… to run the setup.

Run InvoicePlane in a sub directory
If you want to run InvoicePlane in a sub directory (e.g. http://yourdomain.com/invoices/) you have to modify the .htaccess file which is located in the root directory. You must add the line

RewriteBase /sub-directory
where sub-directory is the directory you want to use. The content of the file should look like this:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /sub-directory
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule . index.php [L]
Requirements Quickstart

Now which is it?? just install then change the files, or what? confusing to me…

i have a domain name and invoice plane in a subdirectory under the public_html directory, should it be in the root of the whole server instead…?

Thanks for any help…

Mike

I am also facing same issur