Guest link shows blank page

Hello,
I’m happy for this new open source project and I hope we can contribute to it! :slight_smile:
One question. On every quote/invoice there is a guest link, that if I click give white page? I think it’s a link to accept quotation by customers? Correct? Why blank page?

Thank you

Simone

Ooops!
Added as an issue. Should be fixed in v1.0.1
https://github.com/InvoicePlane/InvoicePlane/issues/16

Hi kovah, the same problem in fusioninvoice last version… maybe can help you!
Have you a plan of developement of invoiceplane?

oooohhh… I try now and works correctly… I will do some check to understand when works properly and when not! :slight_smile:

I tried this several times but it seems to work for me. Please provide error logs or something like that so I can reproduce the bug.

hi Kovah! I found what append: if invoice is a draft give blank page! Maybe when is a draft link have to disappear… what do you think about?

Sounds plausible.
I think it would be an easier solution to hide the link if the quote / invoice is a draft.

Hi Kovah,
I am using InvoicePlane 1.2.1, i still see this issue. If quote is in Draft status, guest link appears at the bottom and if i click that link “Blank” page appears.

Regards
Jagadesh K

Uhm what?
The link is not displayed anymore in the last version… You can’t click any link if the invoice is a draft.

I want to duplicate the public view as the pdf template, I simply copy the template from pdf to public folder but no luck. How can I make them be the same?

Because the web and PDF templates simply can’t be the same.

I usually customise the style by lookup the selector via the inspector, as I want to modify the PDF layout, but I can’t view the stylesheet of the PDF template and I cannot know the selector of the tag. Is there any document about the style setting of the PDF template?

The default styles are located in assets/default/css/templates.css and all selectors can be found in the template itself.

I read the tempalte.css but seem no selector is associated to the font in the header. I duplicated the Simplified Chinese language and build the Traditional Chinese. I download both the PDF for both English and Traditional Chinese, obviously the font type in the header are different. As this is the PDF format, I cannot able to view the style in inspector and don’t know what font-type the selector is using.

I want to apply the same font-family of the invoice-details in English to Traditional Chinese, is it possible to view the PDF template in HTML format so I can easily to trace the stylesheet using inspector?