Sending Email Invoice to Customer error 500

Hi there, i get a huge problem i can install configure and do all in InvoicePlane as i need, but when i want to send a invoice to a customer, the system after i choose the template gives me a error 500 on the link:

http://domain.com/manage-accounts/index.php/mailer/send_invoice/1 (example link)

All works just fine until here.

Any ideia? I tried all configurations and all settings all are great, i have the same system up and running in the same server with another domain name and it works like a charm, this one is the new i downloaded yesterday from the website, maybe a bug in the new version? Can someone help me on this?

Please follow the guide for any problems in the official FAQ. We can’t help if you don’t post any logs or more information about your environment.

Hi there and thank you for the reply in this matter. I should say that in fact when i reverted the installation to a previous version and guess what? Bam it worked like a charm. I am sorry but something is wrong on your software i really love the script but i will continue to use the old version of it, in this case: v1.4.7 and its pretty fine. But once again i must say the version 1.4.10 or version 1.4.9 does not work properly and i faced many errors in them. So just to let you know that i love the software (once again) but there is still work to be done.

Thumbs up for all users and developers of this great project

Hello,

Did you get your issue solved?
I’m having exact the same problem.

Regards,
Johan

@JohanC Please follow the guide for any problems in the official FAQ. We can’t help if you don’t post any logs or more information about your system.

Also please check this related topic: Sending Email trough SMTP using self signed server certificate