Overview of the development rules, code conventions and used tools that are used to develop InvoicePlane 2
You can find our official InvoicePlane 2 repository here.
The whole project will be planned and managed with our issue tracker which runs with Jira
We will set up other tools like Travis-CI whenever it’s needed.
The following software is available on request for developers and contributors.
- PhpStorm (Open Source license sponsored by Jetbrains)
General, comprehensive convention: spaces instead of tabs.
SCSS / CSS
- custom SCSS linting based on best practices
- custom JS linting based on best practices
Framework Plugins / Modules
- –Entrust– (not compatible with Laravel 5.3 yet) (roles & permissions)
- Image (image manipulation)
- Snappy & wkhtmltopdf.org for PDF generation
- Omnipay (online payment provider)
- Laravel Collective Forms & HTML
- Revisionable (saves revisions of entities, tbd)
- User Verification (handles email verification, tbd)
- yajra/laravel-datatables (table sorting and search, for jQuery Datatables plugin)
- Activity Log (Log anything that users do, tbd)
- Laravel Excel (Excel and CSV imports / exports)
- APIGuard (API authorization with API keys)