InvoicePlane 1.4.7 released

A new release of the InvoicePlane application is available: v1.4.7
You can download the latest version from the InvoicePlane website.

Update Guide | Changelog

This version includes fixes for some bugs and a lot of improvements. Additionally, Abacus sponsored the implementation of the ZUGFeRD XML standard which is now available for PDF files.

Thanks to all contributors of the current version:
@Araziel, Francois Chabloz, Raymond, Massimiliano Losego, Leman, Chris De David
:v:

A post was split to a new topic: Wrong URL in 1.4.7

Thanks for the new release. One thing makes me wonder: a quick look showed the zip file for v1.4.7 on https://invoiceplane.com/downloads is not identical to the one on GitHub. Is that on purpose? If so, what are the differences?

Secondly, I noticed that the zip file on invoiceplane.com contains a __MACOSX folder, which IMHO should be removed.

Yes thats correct. The package on invoiceplane.com contains additional language files.

Thanks for the hint, I’ll update the package.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 1.4.7 installation problem

Bug detected: when creating a new invoice, the invoice-number is no longer filled in automatically!

That’s not a bug, it’s a feature: Automatic invoice number in invoice group broken in v1.4.7

It is a great feature, however it seems broken. I see you have been given a few reports of it but I thought I’d update with my experience:

When I have a draft invoice, I press “send email”. in 1.4.7, the invoice updates to “sent” - however the invoice number does not update! I have to set the invoice to “sent” and press “save” to have it update.

If I don’t update and save, the PDF and Guest View are missing their invoice numbers!

Thanks Kovah :slight_smile:

See Automatic invoice number in invoice group broken in v1.4.7

I don’t know if this is the correct thread to ask this but I just installed 1.4.7 on a root folder for a domain and i am getting a http error 500 for generating the pdf. I do not know what is wrong. in the settings, have a pdf template specified. Can someone help.

Please open a new thread for this and follow the support instructions.