Create Invoices Bug + Fix

Hi, I was unable to create invoices.
After investigating the log, I was able to fix the issue.

Log:
ERROR - 2016-06-02 00:00:03 --> Query error: Incorrect integer value: ‘’ for column ‘payment_method’ at row 1

Fix: I created a payment method, and assigned that method as the default payment method for the invoice group.

i face a similar issue now:
Query error: Incorrect decimal value: ‘’ for column ‘item_discount_amount’ at row 1

what went wrong?

yet another one:
Query error: Incorrect integer value: ‘’ for column ‘include_item_tax’ at row 1

it looks like something is wrong in my DB setup…

any help please?

BLAF…

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1265

Data truncated for column 'purchase_price' at row 1

INSERT INTO `ip_products` (`family_id`, `product_sku`, `product_name`, `product_description`, `product_price`, `tax_rate_id`, `purchase_price`) VALUES ('1', '0', 'Support', '', '0', '0', '')

Filename: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\invoiceplane\system\database\DB_driver.php

Line Number: 331

Thanks for the hints, I try to resolve them as fast as possible.

Thank you. The applications suffers from datatype issues. Make sure that when you insert or update records, you do some input checking. That’s very basic isn’t it? Apart from that, I like the application. I started using it yesterday. Keep up the good work.

Kovah, the error above is the only real blocking issue remaining… Do you have a clue which file I would need to modify to get rid of this? Each time I create a new invoice - and I forget to set the discount to 0 - the application crashes…

Btw, also when you use 50% of any other string, the application crashes. It’s missing input control… Thanks for providing a fix any time soon…

My configuration:
Windows 2008 64bit Server
MySQL: 5.1.72
PHP: 5.5
Webserver: MS IIS7 where PHP is configured as a FastCGIModule

https://development.invoiceplane.com/browse/IP-303