Making invoices automatically

hello i am abhimanyu yadav and my company provide security services .
we have more than 350 client but my problems is that it not possible for me to go in very client account and crate new invoices . because we are just changing invoices date of very month but amount will same.
we need seemlier future to mark to all client and make group and when we select them invoice date change and that invoice goes automatically in client account

because right now this softwer working for only for sale company

and my company providing services . whene we got new client. what we do we make invoices for that client and that invoices for resat of month is same
that’s why i need one future in this software call automatically making invoices
how can work this

1. i add new client
  2. i add them in a group
    every month this software carting same invoices but different date and invoices number
    and softwer waiting for my comment if in any invoices i need changing than i do after changing all the error than i used bulk sending option and that invoices go to every client automatically

if you need more information regarding this plz email me your quotation on meabhimanyuyadav@gmail.com

You need to work with recurring invoices. Make your invoice and then edit the invoice and select options -> “make recurring”. Then you can select the cycle (monthly, yearly, etc…)