Quotation, Order, Invoice

Hi,

is there a way to create an order , manage the payment, and than, after the payment create an invoice ?

I suppose that i could use the invoice group to do this, is it correct or you know a better way?
Thanks

HI,

Should be possible to have the payment on the Offer / quotation ?

So the invoice will be done after the payment.

Thanks

I am not sure about Offers.

How I look at it:
Normally a quote can be considered the offer, it can show the client the prices and for how long you can offer the service/product to them for the stated price.

The invoice is then used when a client agrees to the quote and the prices. The invoice is then sent and they pay per your agreement, this normally the last step and the amount on the invoice is what they are required to pay.

There is another way, however this would require an Purchase Order from the client. At this point I am not sure if that is going to be implemented in InvoicePlane.

Purchase Order “A purchase order (PO) is a commercial document and first official offer issued by a buyer to a seller, indicating types, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services.”

Hi,

thanks for the reply,

yes, the purchase order is what i mean, for us, because we sell electronic services that are renewed annually, is better to get the payment before the invoice creation.

In italy when you create an invoice you have to pay the vat, so is better to have the payment before, so if the customer does not pay the service is not renewed and no invoice is created.

Another way is to have a new service entity that has its own renew date, so before the expiry the customer is notified and can proceed at the payment, after the payment the invoice could be done.

Is this something that coud be implemented as a new feature ?
What do you think @Kovah ?

Thanks