InvoicePlane v1.4.6 released

A new release of the InvoicePlane application is available: v1.4.6
You can download the latest version from the InvoicePlane website.

Update Guide | Changelog

This version includes fixes introduced in 1.4.5 and some smaller improvements.

2 Likes

Tested the update, working fine! Thanks.

Itā€™s working good :)!
I only have the problem with the taxing, since my product inclusive tax should be 33,65. The problem is when I try to multiply any amount by 1.06 (for 6% tax) I will either get 33,64 or 33,66 so thatā€™s kinda annoying :cry:

A question, I read somewhere that InvoicePlane 2 would not be released, but InvoicePlane 2 is not InvoicePlane v2.0.0 right? Do you have an estimated time for InvoicePlane v2.0.0?

Nice project :smile:

To clarify: InvoicePlane 2 is 2.0.0
But the first time I started working on IP 2 I realised that rewriting everything would not work. That was in summer 2015. Now I started again but I will only partly rewrite the app which is much faster and less time consuming.

1 Like

Hello,
i have just small notice. There is wrong date (year) by two last releases in the changelog.

Hi,

The Merchant account options does not appears when Invoice Plane is in frenchā€¦

It seems the translation file is incomplete. Please try to click on the empty space between email and misesā€¦

Itā€™s work !

Thanks for the awesome job

After upgrade to 1.4.6 version, i have a problem adding user account.
When i try to add a customer, the customers list doesnā€™t apper, and i canā€™t select it!
Can you help me?

Iā€™m modifying your code quite a bit. Iā€™m documenting my changes and commenting out code I replace. I was just wondering when you update to 2.0 will you have documentation on the changes you did so I can easily implement my changes ? Thanks

The best documentation of changes is the Git commit history.

1 Like

I have an issue: After updating to this version, all my templates look strange! Was there any changes in templating? How can I fix it without redesigning my templates? Iā€™ve reverted to the last version for nowā€¦

Which was the last version you used before the update?

It was 1.4.3

Hi. I experience CSS-kind of problems. Language: English, nothing is in place. Updated from 1.2.x, during installation everything was fine, no errors reported. Can somebody help me?

Please open a new thread for this

New Thread? Did you mean me or jonathan (I think).

Hereā€™s a comparison:

1.4.3:

1.4.6:

Obviosly nearly everthing has changed altough itā€™s the unchanged template.

And in addition: It seems that the new version cannot handle logos in png-format. gif works.

Okay, I solved it: It seems that fpdf doesnā€™t support plain old html expressions like <table width='100%'> anymore. So I changed it to <table style='width: 100%'>. And now everything looks right. Also, the logo canā€™t have transparency while png anymore. Without it works.
Tanks.