Add ideal to stripe

Hi,

I would like to enter the following code in the stripe module, but I cannot find the file where this should be located according to stripe

If anyone knows this, I would like to hear it

payment_method_types
: ['card'],
  payment_method_types
: ['card', 'ideal'],
  line_items
: [{
    price_data
: {
      currency
: 'usd',
      # To accept `ideal`, all line items must have currency: eur
      currency
: 'eur',

Could you give a bit of context / reason why you would like to add that code?

It might help finding the file you need to adjust

Check out this piece in 1 of the bug reports:

That’s where we use the Stripe client, so that’s probably where you need to add your code as well

Hi @UnderDog ,

The reason I want to know this is because, for example, my customers in the Netherlands do not want to pay with a credit card, but with Ideal.

The only option you see now is credit card. If I send a payment link via Stripe, it works, that’s why

1 Like

It looks like you have to send a piece of json or some kind of areay to that stripe part.

Dive into the code from that github issue, i posted what needs to be done, sortof.

I still think that there’s a separate client for ideal, so don’t start programming on it yet

This was a bit of code with some code that needed to go in place of other code, i’ve also pasted the url.

Let’s see if we can make this work

$session = \Stripe\Checkout\Session::create([
  'payment_method_types' => ['card'],
  'payment_method_types' => ['card', 'ideal'],
  'line_items' => [[
    'price_data' => [
      'currency' => 'usd',
      # To accept `ideal`, all line items must have currency: eur
      'currency' => 'eur',
      'product_data' => [
        'name' => 'T-shirt',
      ],
      'unit_amount' => 2000,
    ],
    'quantity' => 1,
  ]],
  'mode' => 'payment',
  'success_url' => 'https://example.com/success',
  'cancel_url' => 'https://example.com/cancel',
]);

That will be great, I don’t know how much work it will be, but maybe it is possible to add more payment options from Stripe

Hi,

Already news?

Thanks let me know.

It looks like you have to send a piece of json or some kind of areay to that stripe part.

Dive into the code from that github issue, i posted what needs to be done, sortof.

I still think that there’s a separate client for ideal, so don’t start programming on it yet

This was a bit of code with some code that needed to go in place of other code, i’ve also pasted the url.

I have the same request when it comes to iDeal support.
Are there more instructions on how to get this implemented? As in which files to edit and what to edit etc.

Some directions would be much appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Anwar +1