Cannot connect to the database server with the provided database information. Please check the credentials and try again

Thank you. After the relevant arrangement, the problem of 500 error has been fixed. However, although I have not entered the database information correctly, it gives an error that cannot be made. Has anyone ever experienced a connection problem like this before? How did they get the problem?

Failure
Cannot connect to the database server with the provided database information. Please check the credentials and try again.

@iyovi I’ve split this problem from your other problem to keep things organized.

• Open ipconfig.php
  • Go to the place where you’ve put your database credentials
  • place quotes around your password
  • try the setup again

An example of the ipconfig.php part with the database credentials:

DB_HOSTNAME='localhost'
DB_USERNAME='ivpl'
DB_PASSWORD='ivpl'
DB_DATABASE='invoiceplane_db'
DB_PORT=3306
1 Like

Very interesting, I was able to pass this screen after putting the relevant information in the nail. Under normal circumstances, the system itself does not put nails while writing the manual in the ipconfig.php file, this problem will be solved automatically.

Thank you, the installation process has been completed for the information you provided.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.