Which file contains login username and password so I can change?

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your assistance with an issue I encountered while manually installing InvoicePlane v1.6.1-beta-2 on my website, InvoicePlane.

While going through the setup process, I noticed that the system did not prompt me to enter a username and password for login credentials. As a result, I am unable to access the application using the default login information.

I am reaching out to inquire about the specific file or location where the default username and password are stored, so that I can modify them and regain access to the system. It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide guidance on how to change these login credentials.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of this issue.

Login and password are stored in the database in the users table.
If you want to restart, take a look at ipconfig.php it has something like SETUP_DONE, set that to false, then ho to /index.php/srtup abd it should restart the setup process

2 Likes

Thank you for your support. This was helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.