Can not create Quote, Invoice or Quote to Invoice

Can not create Quote, Invoice or Quote to Invoice. V1.4.0. Tried with different browser, English Language. After installation created 2 quotes and 2 invoice worked fine but today no luck. Have not changed anything overnight. Please help.

Please open the console of your browser (search Google on how to open it), then try to create an invoice again and post the output of the console here

This means the server had some errors.
Could you please save your web server error logs to paste.invoiceplane.com and post the link here.

Hi Koval,
Please help, I can’t create invoice. The submit button doesn’t work. In Console I get this error message 35http://direct2uproduce.com.au/inv/invoices/ajax/create Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

It’s the same as mentioned above:
This means the server had some errors.
Could you please save your web server error logs to paste.invoiceplane.com10 and post the link here.

this link doesn’t work paste.invoiceplane.com

Hi, I’m using IP 1.4.6 but have been having the same problem since previous versions. I tried accessing the console from different browsers and had this:
Firefox
11:35:18.050 SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data <anonymous> jquery-1.12.0.min.js line 2 > eval:17 n.Callbacks/i() jquery-1.12.0.min.js:2 n.Callbacks/j.fireWith() jquery-1.12.0.min.js:2 y() jquery-1.12.0.min.js:4 .send/c() jquery-1.12.0.min.js:4 1 jquery-1.12.0.min.js line 2 > eval:17:56

Chrome
VM115:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input(anonymous function) @ VM77:17i @ jquery-1.12.0.min.js:2j.fireWith @ jquery-1.12.0.min.js:2y @ jquery-1.12.0.min.js:4c @ jquery-1.12.0.min.js:4

I’m no expert, but it seems something related to jquery’s version probably?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

It definitely has something to do with the languages. I was using IP in Spanish and couldn’t create an invoice from a quote, but once I changed it to English it started to work normally. Hope it helps to fix it on new versions.

Maybe a missing language string…
Thanks for the tip!