RELEASE NOTICE - v1.6

We are excited to announce that we have published our first release (in nearly 2 years). Below is a short list of enhancements and bug fixes that have been included in this release:

Quick overview of the improvements:

• PHP 8.1 Compatibility
  • MySQL 8 Compatibility
  • Security fixes
  • Minor fixes in the views, making them more responsive
  • Updated composer and npm (yarn) packages
  • Added security.md
4 Likes

Hi, Just for info.

IP v1.6 works well with PHP8.1 and MariaDB, but with PHP8.2 I get all sorts of “module deprecated” errors.

Hope this helps someone.

1 Like

Thank you @mermac for bringing this up. We are actively testing v1.6 with 8.2 and are working on the compatibility issues, but for now, we are officially supporting 8.1

1 Like

I have problem after upgrade invoiceplane to v1.6

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1146

Table '***********' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM `ip_login_log` WHERE `login_name` = '************'

Filename: modules/sessions/controllers/Sessions.php

Line Number: 295

can anyone help

It seems the table upgrades have not run. Did you follow all the instructions listed here Update InvoicePlane - InvoicePlane Wiki (including pt. 3)?

1 Like

Update went OK.
I was still on jail 11.2 on my TrueNAS, upgraded to RELEASE 13.1, than updated PHP from 7.4 to 8.1 and updated packages, than installed all required packages for InvoicePane I had installed before.

pkg-static install -f pkg
pkg upgrade && pkg update
pkg install mod_php81 php81 php81-bz2 php81-ctype php81-curl php81-filter php81-gd php81-mbstring php81-mysqli php81-session php81-xml php81-zip php81-zlib phpMyAdmin5-php81

After changed permission, started Setup and all work again, even producing PDF :smiley:

2 Likes