Pay Now button missing

Hi Kovah,

Please I just noticed that the Pay Now button on my guest URL has changed from the Green Pay Now button to just a pay now URL. What could have gone wrong? Any idea? Using version 1.3.1

First make sure you are still referencing the style files near the top of /application/views/invoice_templates/public/default.php

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo base_url(); ?>assets/default/css/templates.css">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo base_url(); ?>assets/default/css/custom.css">

If you have made custom changes to the Public template, make sure that this line is still in the same file. Note the ‘btn btn success’ and ‘fa fa-credit-card’ are what give it the style. Be sure the button is still referencing the style on this line.

?php if ($this->mdl_settings->setting('merchant_enabled') == 1 and $invoice->invoice_balance > 0) { ?><a href="<?php echo site_url('guest/payment_handler/make_payment/' . $invoice_url_key); ?>" class="btn btn-success"><i class="fa fa-credit-card"></i> <?php echo lang('pay_now'); ?></a><?php } ?>

I am using 1.3.3 as reference but the concept is still the same.

Thanks buddy. I did not tamper with any of those files. I only changed the menu listings through the ip_lang.php file and nothing else.

Please any idea? Still pending. I appreciate your assistance in advance.

Does the public view show any style at all? Are you using the default template? Have you made any changes to the style.css?

Yes I’m using the default invoice template and have not altered anything on the css file. Maybe I should just launch a new instance and point it to the database and see if it behaves in same way. Running it on WAMP MacOSX.