InvoicePlane v1.3.3 released

A new release of the InvoicePlane application is available: v1.3.3
You can download the latest version from the InvoicePlane website.

Update Guide | Changelog

v1.3.2 contains some important bug fixes like the following ones:

• Email Templates: the HTML editor was replaced with a simpler one due to formatting issues with more complex HTML structures
  • Performance issues were resolved and PDF files are now generated much faster
  • The default font (Source Sans Pro) was updated to support the Latin Extended characters
  • A bug where invoices were not set to paid after adding a payment was resolved
  • and some more…

v1.3.3 contains a fix for a bug where several parts like clients or email template couldn’t be modified after saving.

A quick reminder

Active development stops with the release of version 1.4.0 as I want to focus on developing InvoicePlane 2. More about this can be found in this thread.
This means new features will only be implemented if another developer submits the feature. Bugfixes and smaller improvements will be released on a regular base.

PS: We celebrate the InvoicePlane birthday on 21.05.2015. Feel free to share your ideas for the birthday party here!
:tada:

3 Likes

Hello.

I am glad to find this invoice for self hosted.

I just downloaded v1.3.1 about 3 hours ago, and not long from that, I found 1.3.2

I have uploaded to the server and have create the database for this.

The issue is when I try to install it by access /invoiceplane/setup, I got 404 page.

Please advice.

Thank you

ahh…

I got it fixed by adding the dir in .htaccess.

Thank you

1 Like