Images Attachments not showing when downloading the PDF Quotes

Images Attachments not showing when downloading the PDF Quotes is there anyway it can be inserted in the PDF template file?

has anybody had this or tried it ?

You can’t include any attachments into a PDF file. It does not make sense. How would you attach n Excel document to a PDF?

@kovah i mean the images that are attached, i want them to show in the PDF its possible to insert images in PDF it can be done when creating a PDF since the logo is insert i would like to insert other images as attachments…

Hi,

Regarding this question, is possible to have one PDF with agreements and other notes attached to the quote to generate the final PDF and have it merge? The quote and the attached PDF?.

This is because on my quotes I need to attach the specifications and designs made to generate the proposal and they often need to go on the same file.

I currently merge them by hand but will be nice to build it from the quote.

Thanks!

Sorry @SOAD1982 that question has to be answer by the core designer him self… @Kovah look at this question from our community friend… Best lucks

Regards

I think something like “Attach terms to PDFs” could be included in a future version.