How to debug merchant payments? (PayPal)

Hello,

I am trying to get Merchant payments to work properly. I retrieved and entered all of the data per the Wiki, but when clicking the payment link on the invoice URL, I get redirected to a blank page.

Where do I go to debug this?

Thanks,

Matt

You should be able to find logs in the /application/logs directory.

Where can I find a document with step by step procedure to setup merchant payments (PayPal) ???

Here are some information: https://github.com/InvoicePlane/InvoicePlane/wiki/Payments

I’ve the same issue.
I’ve set the right PayPal’s settings (username, password and signature obtained from PayPal).
In invoices editing i see the “guest URL”, clicking on it i see the invoice and have the ability to download as PDF, but clicking on the “Pay now” button i see a blank page.
There is nothing in the /application/logs directory.
Can you help me?
Thanks.
Roberto.

Set the log threshold from 0 to 2 in /application/config/config.php

I can’t upload files because i’m a new user.
I’ve notice some errors that reports here.

DEBUG - 2015-05-07 16:34:30 → File loaded: application/modules/invoices/views/modal_delete_invoice.php
DEBUG - 2015-05-07 16:34:31 → File loaded: application/modules/invoices/views/modal_add_invoice_tax.php
ERROR - 2015-05-07 16:34:31 → Severity: Notice → Undefined variable: invoice_balance /home/mhd-01/www.parlanet.it/htdocs/contabilita/application/modules/payments/views/modal_add_payment.php 55
ERROR - 2015-05-07 16:34:31 → Severity: Notice → Undefined variable: invoice_payment_method /home/mhd-01/www.parlanet.it/htdocs/contabilita/application/modules/payments/views/modal_add_payment.php 83
ERROR - 2015-05-07 16:34:31 → Severity: Notice → Undefined variable: invoice_payment_method /home/mhd-01/www.parlanet.it/htdocs/contabilita/application/modules/payments/views/modal_add_payment.php 83
DEBUG - 2015-05-07 16:34:31 → File loaded: application/modules/payments/views/modal_add_payment.php
DEBUG - 2015-05-07 16:34:31 → File loaded: application/modules/layout/views/alerts.php

Are you running the latest version?

Version is: 1.3.2