Information for new Maintainers / Discussion

@PossibeMaintainers
First of all I would like to thank you for your interest in keeping the project alive. I already updated the main announcement with information about the current status and I’m very happy.

If you didn’t read it yet I may continue my work on InvoicePlane if there’s a way to properly split all tasks and find enough developers who would like to continue the work on InvoicePlane 2.

Question regarding Communication
I would like to know if there’s an interest in a unified communication solution like an own Slack channel where we all, the maintainers, can discuss privately? Please add a like if Slack is suitable for you, if not please add a comment with an alternative.

Edit
Could you all please also state where you come from? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

slack is good for me

I’m happy enough to give you access to the servers if you need access :wink:. I don’t need to spend a lot of money, since we already have the infrastructure and the machines to run these kind of applications :-). But again, not a problem to give you server maintaining access!

A post was merged into an existing topic: InvoicePlane 2 - Continue with CI or rebuild?

I started a new thread for the discussion about how we should proceed with the development:

https://community2.invoiceplane.com/t/topic/3050

slack is best for me

1 Like

sounds good!

1 Like

Hello people,

I would like to introduce myself, Didrik Koren, 19 years old from Norway. I am starting university this autumn, though not studying computer science, but civil engineering. I have been a computer user since I was 3 years old, and have programmed for four or five years, so I still consider myself a newbie when it comes to programming. I have done a bit of translations, both for IP and for Drupal. I look forward to working with you all.